Happy Friday everyone 🍂
Sharing the recipe for gluten-free brownies that are just so delicious, they are fudgy and gooey and perfect to enjoy in the weekend.
I hope you try these next time you want to bake some brownies, you are going to love these.
9 OUNCES (250 G) DARK CHOCOLATE (53-66 % COCOA)
½ CUP + 1 1/2 TABLESPOON (135 G) UNSALTED BUTTER, CUT INTO PIECES
5 EGGS, ROOM TEMPERATURE
1 1/4 CUP (375 G) SUGAR
½ CUP (60 G) RICE FLOUR OR COCONUT FLOUR
1/4 CUP ( 30 GRAM) UNSWEETENED COCOA POWDER, SIFTED
1/4 TEASPOON SEA SALT
1/4 TEASPOON BAKING POWDER
- Preheat your oven to 338 F°- 170 C°
- Line a brownies pan 25 x 25 cm with parchment paper, leaving a slight overhang on all sides.
- Place the chocolate and butter in a medium heatproof bowl, set over simmering water. Stir until smooth. Remove from heat, let cool a few minutes.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the rice flour, unsweetened cocoa powder, sea salt, and baking powder.
- In another medium bowl, add the sugar, and eggs
- Add the melted chocolate and whisk until combined, about 30 seconds.
- Do not overbeat the batter at this stage, or your brownies will be cakey.
- Sift the rice flour mixture over the chocolate mixture. Using a silicone spatula, fold in the flour mixture until there is just a trace amount of the flour mixture visible.
- Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Let cool in the pan, for at least one hour.
- Cover the brownies with plastic wrap, and place in the freezer for one hour before serving. This step allows for beautifully cut brownies squares.
- Lift brownies from pan, using the parchment paper overhang as handles. Cut into squares, enjoy, and remember to share!
- These brownies can be stored, tightly wrapped at room temperature for up to 4 days.
- Or you can freeze them, covered, in a double plastic wrap for 1 month.
- When ready to enjoy, take the brownies out of the freezer and place them in the refrigerator for at least 6 hours. Let sit at room temperature for 1 hour, unwrap and enjoy!
Have a beautiful day all, Love Manuela xo
STEP BY STEP PICTURE;