Hi everyone ♥
Sharing a recipe today for; Glutenfree peanut brownies.
I made a batch of glutenfree brownies using cupcake liners I added salted peanuts to the brownies batter. It´s so delicious and perfect with a cup of coffee.
I made a little hole in the middle of each brownie and filled it with dulce de leche and drizzled it with some sea salt. These are so delicious, I hope you try these next time you make brownies.
PEANUT BROWNIES WITH DULCE DE LECHE ( GLUTENFREE)
9 OUNCES (250 G) DARK CHOCOLATE (53-66 % COCOA)
½ CUP + 1 1/2 TABLESPOON (135 G) UNSALTED BUTTER, CUT INTO PIECES
5 EGGS, ROOM TEMPERATURE
1 1/4 CUP (375 G) SUGAR
½ CUP (60 G) RICE FLOUR OR COCONUT FLOUR ( FOR NOT GLUTENFREE VERSION USE ALL-PURPOSE FLOUR
1/4 CUP ( 30 GRAM) UNSWEETENED COCOA POWDER, SIFTED
1/4 TEASPOON SEA SALT
1/4 TEASPOON BAKING POWDER
4 OZ.(100 GRAM) SALTED PEANUTS
- DULCE DE LECHE, GET THE RECIPE →HERE.
- SEA SALT
DIRECTIONS FOR THE BROWNIES( see step by step pictures below, scroll down!)
- Preheat your oven to 338 F°- 170 C°
- Line a brownies pan 25 x 25 cm with parchment paper, leaving a slight overhang on all sides.
- Place the chocolate and butter in a medium heatproof bowl, set over simmering water. Stir until smooth. Remove from heat, let cool a few minutes.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the rice flour, unsweetened cocoa powder, sea salt, and baking powder.
- In another medium bowl, add the sugar, and eggs
- Add the melted chocolate and whisk until combined, about 30seconds.
- Do not overbeat the batter at this stage, or your brownies will be cakey.
- Sift the dry mixture over the chocolate mixture. Using a silicone spatula, fold in the flour mixture until there is just a trace amount of the flour mixture visible.
- Fold in the salted peanuts.
- Divide the batter into 18-20 cupcake liners.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Let cool in the pan.
- With a sharp knife, make a tiny hole in the middle of each brownie.
- Fill each hole with Dulce de Leche get the recipe →her, and drizzle with some sea salt on top.
- Enjoy, and remember to share!
STEP BY STEP PICTURES;