Hi sweet readers
If you happen to love strawberry and mango, you are going to love this sorbet.
This strawberry-mango sorbet is made in minutes, depending on what blender or food processor you use and is one of my favorite flavors when it comes to sorbet.
It´s so fresh in taste and such a great combo and perfect for summertime.
If you prefer other flavors, check out more sorbet recipes →here.
It´s so delicious! It´s perfect to enjoy this sorbet in the.☀
- 250 gram frozen strawberries
- 250 gram frozen mango
- 5 oz. (150gram) sweet condensed milk, cold ( see note below )
- zest and juice from 1-2 lemons
- Combine all the ingredients in a food processor or powerful blender and process until smooth and creamy.
- At times stop the food processor at times and scrape the bowl.
- Transfer to an ice cream container and freeze it until firm and you are able to scoop.
- Keep in the freezer for one month.
This is simply delicious, hope you try it!
- Sometimes evaporated milk is referred to as condensed milk, but this is not to be confused with the Sweetened Condensed kind, so make sure you use the right one when making this recipe. Sweetened condensed milk usually comes in tins 14oz / 400g by weight, which equals 1 1/4 cups (10 oz / 300 ml by volume.
HAVE A BEAUTIFUL DAY YOU ALL ♥
Love Manuela xo
Step by step pictures;