#ad for →www.partyking.no
Norway’s Constitution Day Mai 17 is around the corner!
This is a such a big day in Norway like I wrote in my previous post
We love to celebrate this day in style 🇳🇴
I teamed up with www.partyking.no to promote their beautiful party products.
And if you live in the USA, you probably have shops like these everywhere, but in Scandinavia shops like these are hard to find. They have everything for a party, they sell baking stuff and even candy, the prices are amazing.
They ship to 3 countries, Norway, Sweden and Danmark. If you feel like shopping and live in Norway or Sweden these are the discount codes!
- Visit →partyking.no use code P4BAKING for free shipping
- Visit Partykungen.se use code PASSION4BAKING for free shipping
The cake recipe is a chocolate cake, baked in half a sheet pan, covered with fudge chocolate frosting and topped with cream roses and decorated with strawberries.
This cake is so easy to make and perfect for any party!
Party cake for Mai 17
- One recipe for a moist chocolate cake, get the recipe here.
- fudge chocolate frosting, get the recipe here
- Vanilla frosting, get the recipe here
- strawberries for decoration
Direction for the chocolate cake
- Preheat your oven to 329F°- 165 °C.
- Make one recipe of the chocolate cake, using this recipe
- Grease and line your baking tray with parchment paper.
- Pour the luscious batter into a sheet pan, and spread it evenly.
- Bake the cake in the middle of the oven at 329F°- 165 °C. for 20 minutes.
- Check with a cake tester if the cake is done.
- Cool the cake completely.
- Make one recipe for fudge chocolate frosting, get the recipe here.
- It is best to make the chocolate fudge frosting one hour before you bake the cake, so the frosting firms up nicely in the fridge while you bake the cake.
- When the frosting has a great consistency,
- Take the chocolate frosting out of the fridge, and cover the entire cake with the frosting.
- Make vanilla frosting, use a piping bag fitted with a Wilton #1M nozzle or #1B nozzle and pipe beautiful roses on top of the cake.
- Decorate with strawberries and enjoy!
Have a wonderful day you all.
I´m off to beautiful Stockholm for the day, Love M