Hi everyone ♥
I read that the weather is going to be amazing this weekend, and I definitely want to be outside than inside, especially after such a long winter.
So today I´m sharing a recipe for a no-bake cheesecake recipe, that you can prepare in less than 15 minutes.
The cheesecake is made with passionfruit and lemon Jell-O, for the crust and side of the cake I simply used store bought Jaffa cookies.
This cheesecake is so fresh in taste and simply delicious.
I love to pair this cake with strawberries, This cake might have a very plain look but make it yourself and see how delicious it is, perfect to enjoy this weekend.
No bake, cheesecake with lemon and passionfruit
- Jaffa cookies, about 250 gram
- 1 cup →250 ml passionfruit puree ( see note below ↓)
- 1 pkg Jell-O Lemon Gelatin Dessert or another brand ( I use a Norwegian brand )
- 8- 10 ounces → 200-250 gram cream cheese
- 1/2-1cup →50-100 gram powdered sugar, optional
- 1 tsp. vanilla, I use vanilla bean paste, optional
- 1 1/4 cup →300 ml heavy cream, cold
- Fresh strawberries, sliced in half
DIRECTIONS FOR THE CRUST;
- Line an 8 or 9-inch springform pan with parchment paper, and place the jaffa cookie all the way around the inside of the springform ( the chocolate side facing the springform)
- Cut the rest of the Jaffa cookies and place it on the bottom(it doesn’t matter if there are some cookies on top of each other, set aside for now.
DIRECTIONS FOR THE CHEESECAKE FILLING
- In a small saucepan, heat the passion fruit puree, just until a boil
- Add the lemon gelatin mix stir 2 min. until completely dissolved, this needs to cool completely at room temp.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla bean paste in a mixing bowl until fluffy.
- Add the heavy cream and whip until fluffy.
- Add the cooled passionfruit/lemon Jello and mix until smooth.
- Place the bowl in the refrigerator about 5 min. or until slightly thickened.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or until firm.
- Cut strawberries in half.
- Use to garnish cheesecake.
Check back soon, Have a great weekend everyone.
Love Manuela xo
- Where I live, I am able to buy passionfruit puree in a large container, at times I use passionfruit blocks that are frozen, the one you use when you make smoothies check at your local store, if you cant find it just use fresh passionfruit, you can either add the seeds or leave them out, up to you!
STEP BY STEP PICTURES;