Hi, sweet readers finally Friday!
These Lush fudge mini brownies are topped with salted caramel and peanuts, then dipped in delicious melted chocolate, exquisite!
This one is a winner!
BROWNIES ( MAKES 24 MINI´S)
- 9 OUNCES (250 G) DARK CHOCOLATE (53-60% CACAO SOLIDS)
- 1/2 CUP + 1 TABLESPOON (120 G) UNSALTED BUTTER, CUT INTO PIECES
- 4 LARGE EGGS, ROOM TEMPERATURE
- 1 1/2 CUPS (350 G) GRANULATED SUGAR
- 1/2 CUP (60 G) ALL-PURPOSE FLOUR
- 3 TABLESPOONS UNSWEETENED COCOA POWDER
- 1 TEASPOON SALT
- 2 TEASPOONS VANILLA BEAN PASTE OR VANILLA EXTRACT
- 1 RECIPE SALTED CARAMEL, GET THE RECIPE HERE.
- 1 1/2 CUPS (250 G) SALTED PEANUTS
- 150 GRAM DARK CHOCOLATE, MELTED
- 1 TABLESPOON COCONUT OIL /NEUTRAL OIL
- Preheat oven to 350F° (180C°). You will need two 12-silicone muffin pans or 24 silicone muffins liners.
- Melt chocolate and butter in a medium or large bowl set over simmering water; stir until smooth. Remove from heat and cool for a few minutes.
- In a medium bowl sift the flour, cocoa powder, and salt.
- Place the sugar, eggs, and vanilla bean paste in another medium bowl and whisk to combine for 30 seconds.
- Add the melted chocolate and whisk until just combined about 30 seconds.
- Do not overmix or your brownies will turn out cakey.
- Sift the flour mixture over the melted chocolate, Fold using a silicon spatula, until only a trace of flour is visible.
- Scoop the batter into silicone liners, using a standard size ice cream scoop, filling about. full.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes in middle oven rack.
- Let cool in liners.
- Cover brownies with plastic wrap and freeze for 30 minutes.
- In the meantime make the Salted Caramel, get the recipe here.
- Once the caramel is ready, cool for 20 minutes, then stir in peanuts.
- Remove brownies from freezer and pour caramel over brownies until cupcake liners are almost full.
- Cover with plastic wrap again and refrigerate a few hours until firm.
- For an easy release from liners freeze brownies for 30 minutes, optional.
- Dip the top half of brownies (caramel side) in cooled melted chocolate and place on wire rack, let set until firm.
- Serve and enjoy!
FEW STEP BY STEP PICTURES;