Hi sweet readers♥
If you are a sweet tooth like me, you are going to love these s´mores cookies.
It´s a delicious brownie cookie, topped with fluff, the fluff is slightly torched, and sandwiched with another cookie.
Dangerously delicious, just saying!
S’MORES CHOCOLATE COOKIES
- 60 G UNSALTED BUTTER CUT INTO PIECES
- 380 G HIGH-QUALITY DARK CHOCOLATE 53%-70% FINELY CHOPPED
- 35 G ALL-PURPOSE FLOUR, OR RICE FLOUR SIFTED
- 1 TABLESPOON UNSWEETENED COCOA POWDER, SIFTED ( OPTIONAL)
- 1/4 TEASPOON BAKING POWDER
- 1 TEASPOON BAKING SODA
- 1/2 TEASPOON FINE SEA SALT
- 2 LARGE EGGS ROOM TEMPERATURE
- 1 EGG YOLK
- 150 G GRANULATED SUGAR
- 1 TEASPOON VANILLA BEAN PASTE
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F)
- Place 200-gram dark chocolate and the unsalted butter in a small saucepan, over low heat and stir until melted and smooth, set aside.
- Place the eggs yolks, sugar and vanilla bean paste in the bowl of a standing mixer attached with the whisk attachment and whisk for 10 -15 minutes or until pale and creamy.
- Sift the all-purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda salt and unsweetened cocoa powder.
- With a silicone spatula carefully blend the dry ingredients into the egg mixture, at the same time add the cooled chocolate mixture, and remaining chocolate.
- Using a small or medium ice-cream scoop, scoop the cookie dough onto the prepared pans, placing the cookies about 1. inch apart.
- Bake immediately, around 8-10 minutes, or until the cookies are set around the edges and soft in the middle. I like to bake my cookies in a conventional setting, so they turn out fluffy.
- Do not overbake;
- Cooling completely on the baking pans.
- The brownies cookies can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days.
- Spread half the cookies with the Marshmallow Fluff, see recipe here.
- Toast fluff with a kitchen torch, and sandwich with the remaining cookies.
FEW, STEP BY STEP PICTURES BELOW!