These cookies are gooey on the inside and have a crust on the outside; These cookies are glutenfree and just heavenly.
These cookies are made from almonds, and unsweetened cocoa powder, I added some chopped dark chocolate inside, not too much but enough to taste the melted chocolate between the gooeyness of the cookie.
After baking, I dip half of the cookie into dark melted chocolate and drizzle some crushed candy cane on top, just delicious and so easy to make.
GOOEY DARK CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES, GLUTENFREE
- 200 GRAM ALMONDS
- 100 GRAM SUGAR
- 50 GRAMS EGG WHITES
- 120 GRAM LIGHT CORN SYRUP OR GLYCOSE
- 1/2 TEASPOON BAKING POWDER
- 35 GRAM UNSWEETENED COCOA POWDER
- 1/2Â TS. SEA SALT
- 35 GRAM CHOPPED SEMISWEET CHOCOLATE, OPTIONAL
- 1 TEASPOON VANILLA BEAN PASTE OR VANILLA SUGAR, OPTIONAL
- 100 GRAMÂ SEMISWEET CHOCOLATE, MELTED
- CRUSHED CANDY CANES
DIRECTIONS FOR THE COOKIES
- Preheat oven to 320Â°F (160Â°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Process the almonds in a food processor or use a nut grater until they are finely ground.
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients.
- With a ice-cream scoop, scoop and devide the dough in two, so you have two cookies each time you scoop.
- Place the cookie dough on the baking sheet, with the plam of your hand press slightly down.( it will stick to your hand)
- Bake in the middle oven rack for 15 minutes, and let cool.
- These cookies freeze well.
- Dipp 1/2 of the cookies in dark melted chocolate.
- When the chocolate is almost firm, decorate the top of the chocolate with crushed candycane.
- Enjoy these gooey cookies, with a cup of tea and dont forget to share with others