#Summertime2017 is here and what is more refreshing for summer then a fudge brownies & tropical ice cream cake.
This cake is so fresh and delicious, first I made a fudge brownies, and made my vanilla ice-cream and blended it with all the tropical flavors I love, pineapple, pineapple juice, fresh strawberries, and coconut flakes. Just before serving I added some coconut flakes on top, next time you are planning to make an ice-cream, try this one.
TROPICAL ICE CREAM CAKE
TROPICAL ICE CREAM;
- 500 ml Heavy Cream
- 175 grams sweetened condensed milk, cold
- 1 tsp. vanilla bean paste or vanilla extract
- 2 cups Fresh Pineapple, or from a tin chopped
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, washed and hulled
- 200 gram flaked coconut, sweetened, plus extra for the top
- Start by making the fudge brownies in an 8. inch round spring form, you can find the recipe for my fudge brownies here.
- Make the vanilla ice cream, when the fudge brownies is cooled.
- Make the ice cream ; In a large bowl, pour in the cold heavy cream with a hand whisk, beat the heavy cream until stiff peaks forms, this takes just a few minutes.
- Add, vanilla bean paste, and sweetened condensed milk, and with a spatula combine.
- Now you have your ice cream base and can add in all the tropical flavors
- Fresh Pineapple, chopped, (or use pineapple slices from a tin, like I do) Â fresh strawberries, washed and hulled, and coconut flakes, sweetened (I use angel flakes)
- With a spatula, combine, pour the tropical cream over the cooled brownies crust, and freeze for 5 hours or overnight.
- Cut, serve and enjoy
Have a beautiful day you all, love Manuela xo